lunedì 23 settembre 2013

I Love Montello

 
 
 
 
You talk about things and nobody cares
You're wearing other things that nobody wears
"Sweet Emotion" Aerosmith
 
 
 
 
 
There's a feeling I get
When I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen
Rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.
"Stairway to Heaven" Led Zeppelin
 
 
 
 
You step inside but you don't see too many faces
Coming in out of the rain to hear the jazz go down
"Sultan of Swing" Dire Straits
 
 
 
What in the world you thinking of
laughing in the face of love?
What on earth you tryin' to do?
It's up to you, yeah, you!
"Instant Karma" John Lennon

 
Hearts
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento